Guide to Riches The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, 26 July 2017

Super Antioxidant Formula




Super Antioxidant Formula (571) 

 

$8.95

Buy Here; 

https://www.tripleclicks.com/11555110/detail?item=5633 


Description

Boost your energy levels, destroy free radicals, and promote a healthy lifestyle with the Super Antioxidant Formula: * Contains all 10 recommended antioxidants.
* Aids your body in removing cancerous free radicals from itself.
* Provides protection for collagen and connective tissues.
* Speeds wound healing and protects against pollutants and toxins.
* Helps prevent cataract formation and protects against neurological disorders.

Ingredients: Beta Carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Superoxide Dismutase, Co Q-10, Copper Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Selenium.
Bottle contains 90 tablets.
Dosage: Take 1-3 tablets a day with meals.
Each tablet contains the following ingredients:
Ingredients. Amount RDA
Beta Carotene 4 mg 500%
Vitamin E 80 IU 250%
Vitamin C 200 mg 333%
Citrus Bioflavonoids 10 mg *
Superoxide Dismutase 10 mg *
Coenzyme Q 10 10 mcg *
Copper 8 mg 800%
Zinc 45 mg 300%
Manganese 8 mg *
Selenium Organic Form 20 mcg *

* No RDA established by the government.

Reviews

Monika T recommended this item 2 months ago
16 people found this review helpful.
“ The Product arrived within only 1 week. I am now getting all the Anti Oxidants my Body needs. It comes in easy to take Capsule Form. I am very happy with it and the results. I also appreciate the reasonable price and low cost shipping. ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
emil h recommended this item 3 months ago
15 people found this review helpful.
“ odlican proizvod sve pohvale ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Diane W recommended this item 5 months ago
27 people found this review helpful.
“ To be honest with you the product seal packaging was remove and the seal appear to be open they were good on reordering the product ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Tracy R reviewed 5 months ago
23 out of 24 people found this review helpful.
“ Not sure about it yet but I've been just using it for a week now ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Adria F recommended this item 5 months ago
25 people found this review helpful.
“ Definitely can feel the difference in how I feel now that I've been taking it for over a week. ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Edward L recommended this item 5 months ago
19 out of 20 people found this review helpful.
“ Taking regularly, but have not seen the results I expected yet. ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Jerome M recommended this item 5 months ago
21 out of 22 people found this review helpful.
“ This is a nice vitamin with plenty of zinc and some nice extra's. ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Charles B recommended this item 6 months ago
32 out of 33 people found this review helpful.
“ I have taken them everyday for two weeks and I can honestly say I feel better than I have in a long time! ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Steven D recommended this item 6 months ago
27 out of 28 people found this review helpful.
“ i have been using this product now for close to 2 weeks and i found this to be true to what the product says it is. my energy is now up and i keep working to the end of day and i keep up my energy level i recommend to everyone to try this product and i will now purchace this every month ”
Was this review helpful? Yes No
Chukwudi I recommended this item 7 months ago
29 out of 30 people found this review helpful.
“ this product has been very useful to me that i had to recommend it to my friends and they are demanding for more. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment